Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Birthday

glass orb + pebbles + soil + moss + tiny bench + tiny old couple = hanging terrarium!!!




Zach got me a hanging orb terrarium from Etsy for my birthday! We put it together as soon as we got home from work. It was a little difficult getting all the materials in through the small hole, and I was afraid I was going to kill the moss, but i think it will survive. It came with a tiny park bench and a little old man and woman, who are now seated comfortably in the moss. Eventually the moss is supposed to bloom with small white flowers. The care instructions are pretty simple: indirect light and water every couple of weeks. I checked on my little people last night before going to bed and this morning before I left for work. They looked like they were doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment