Monday, March 1, 2010

Confessions of a beautiful blogger

My lovely friend Allison at the blogivers shared the Beautiful Blogger Award with me. According to the rules I'm supposed to list seven things about myself and then pass the award on. Here are seven things you probably didn't know about me...unless your name is Zach.

-For the longest time I thought Field of Dreams was about aliens...if you build it they will come.

-Allison admitted to a spring break belly button piercing...which I can unfortunately trump with an eyebrow piercing in high school and nose piercing in college. (the eyebrow piercing was gone long before my nose was pierced.)

-I have never had a cup of coffee or a coffee-containing beverage.

-I think socks make your feet look stupid. (this opinion may not be new to all my readers)

-Every night when going to bed, Zach and I play a little game where we have to be looking at each other before we can turn the bedside lamp off.

- My toenails are always painted, even in the winter. I never paint my fingernails.

-I'm half Sicilian but don't like olives or red wine.

That's enough about me. Now I'm passing the award on to these beautiful bloggers:

Bethany at The Laughing Songbird
Jenn at Married to a BMW
Katie at Grains of Rice
Denise at Adventures at la Casa de Mayen

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for doing it :) And my question is... do you wear socks even if you think they make your feet look stupid???

    ReplyDelete