Friday, September 30, 2011

Flowbee

Before Zach started school, he decided he wanted me to learn how to cut his hair, as a way to save money. When I mentioned I could cut it with a Flowbee, he got a little scared.


If you don't know what a Flowbee is, you obviously didn't watch a lot of infomercials in the 80s, or have one growing up, like I did. Fortunately, being a girl with very long hair, it was never used on me. My two brothers, on the other hand, had their hair cut with this thing for years. Somewhere along the way the original Flowbee was lost, but both my brother and dad bought new ones. Yes, my family has owned not one, but three Flowbees.


So I borrowed one of these Flowbees for Zach's first home haircut...



I think it turned out pretty well...although I need to work on my fade.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Who knew that wild gadget was still around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! My grandfather bought one a couple of decades ago and I remember him using it on himself and all the boy grandkids.

    ReplyDelete