No major changes in here, just paint and a few already owned accessories. We did add another towel bar next to the tub (which we took from the master bath) and remounted the one that was already there lower on the wall.
You may have noticed one other tiny change...it's like playing a spot-the-difference game. Do you give up? I removed the drawer handle from the middle drawer, which is really not a drawer at all, but a false drawer front. I have a thing about putting hardware on false drawers...it seems wrong, although it's totally a personal preference thing. Someone always ends up pulling on it, only to be disappointed by the lack of drawer action. So I removed the handle and filled the holes in with wood putty before giving the cabinets a fresh coat of white paint. I also patched a small hole in the pocket door, which separates the toilet and tub from the sink area. A hole that lined up just right with the towel ring. (whoever installed the towel ring drilled through the pocket door).
Fortunately, the vanity top and cabinets are in decent shape, since it's not in our budget to replace them. However, the vanity top was splattered with green paint from the walls and what looked like red nail polish and yellow craft paint. Luckily, I was able to completely remove all the marks with a window scraper. If you don't have one of these things you should get one, they're super handy to have around.
We hung a cabinet above the toilet (the same one we've had since living in our first apartment), and hope to get some wall art up soon.
Eventually we're going to move the faucet from the master bath into the guest bath, but that will have to wait until we're ready to work on the master bathroom.