Friday, September 6, 2013

The Big Bow Hair Accessory Holder

Vera's hair accessories have a new home...




I wanted something that could hold her hair clips as well as head wraps, so I added a loop with a velcro closure at the bottom. It can easily hold a dozen or more clips as well as several head bands or head wraps.

Want one? Lucky you! The Big Bow Accessory Holder is now available in my etsy shop. I am slowly but surely adding different designs and colors so check back soon for more options.



4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! It is so unique! I have never seen a hair clip holder like this! Sarah Zimmerman has a hair clip holder idea: http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2013/08/diy-hair-bow-holder-or-message-board.html I follow her blog and love everything there but your idea is just so unique. Love it.
    I have just recently found your blog. I went to the very beginning and looked at every post. I loved seeing how you and Zack changed the houses you have owned and made them look better. I know that I would never be able to do all of that. I have a hard enough time finishing my dollhouse!
    I loved seeing all of the craft posts you show, Sarah, like the crib rail cover. They are very inspirational. Both of you keep posting please! For a stranger I have said plenty. Thank you for making this wonderful blog.
    Selena
    P.S. Did you make those wonderful hair clips Sarah?
    If you did can you tell me where you got the pattern please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Selena! I made most of the hair clips. I didn't use a pattern but if you search online for felt flowers you will find many tutorials. Then all you need to do is hot glue the flower to the hair clip.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I will definitely Google that, they are so pretty! Now all I need to do is get the clips...
      Selena

      Delete
  2. Love it Sarah. So simple and pretty. Love all your cute ideas:>

    ReplyDelete